Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert - Wednesday 8/17 at Metlife

Harley Ratner

Jun 6, 2022, 1:28:08 PM6/6/22
to livings...@googlegroups.com
Lex and I went to Coldplay last night (Bruce made a surprise appearance) and now all I want is a summer tailgate/concert with everyone. We haven't done one in years!

It's too early to get tickets (they're too expensive, but they will drop a lot as it gets closer), but I need to know who's in so I can start looking for deals.

Harley

Jordan Greenberg

Jun 6, 2022, 2:04:36 PM6/6/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
In

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2022, at 1:28 PM, Harley Ratner <harley...@gmail.com> wrote:

Lex and I went to Coldplay last night (Bruce made a surprise appearance) and now all I want is a summer tailgate/concert with everyone. We haven't done one in years!

It's too early to get tickets (they're too expensive, but they will drop a lot as it gets closer), but I need to know who's in so I can start looking for deals.

Harley

Jason Gelman

Jun 6, 2022, 2:09:10 PM6/6/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
erica and i are in!

--
Jason Gelman

Mike Rothbart

Jun 7, 2022, 9:12:47 PM6/7/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Sounds amazing but ally is due on 8/18 so gonna have to pass on this one.