**SAVE THE DATE** - 1/1/22

Michael Goldfaden

May 3, 2021, 8:37:07 PM5/3/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Gentlemen,

If you're reading this, congratulations. You've been selected to be a groomsman at my wedding. Your responsibilities include:
1) getting drunk with me before wedding,
2) taking pictures at venue
3) that's pretty much it. None of you have to stand up there with me (besides Greenberg).

Important stuff to do ASAP. We would like our friends to stay at a hotel called Ocean Palms Beach Resort in Carlsbad Village, CA. The thing is that there are only about 50 rooms at this place and it's going to be first come first serve. If everyone books soon, we'll have the whole hotel to ourselves and it will be a blast. Ashley's friends are also going to be staying there, so book quickly if you don't want to be left out. Follow the directions below so you can get the discount. You have to call the hotel and give them the discount code ("GOLD") in order to get 15% off. Don't book online...

Directions
15% group discount:
The discount will be applied to the “Rack rate” also called
“Best available rate”..Note there is usually a 5% or 10%  discount off
of the Best Available rate thru AAA or AARP but our guests are getting a 15% discount off that Best Available rate.
A few very important points:
In order to get the discount our guests must:
1. telephone the hotel (+1 760-729-2493) during business hrs (7am-11pm PT) and
2. refer to our Code which is GOLD
RESERVATIONS MADE ONLINE, BY EXPEDIA, ETC. OR IN ANY OTHER WAY WILL NOT GET THE DISCOUNT
3. Because this is a boutique hotel with only 52 rooms reservations are non-refundable!

Other Stuff
We may end up doing the rehearsal dinner on Thursday 12/30 because it's been fucking impossible to book a place on New Years Eve. If you're planning on coming in early and can make the rehearsal on Thursday night, let me know. You're all invited along with the wives.

For anyone who's planning on speaking at the rehearsal, here's a video for you to make fun of...

Party on.

IMG_1502 2.JPGIMG_1501 2.JPGIMG_1500 2.JPG

Room Details updated 5-1-18 with real sq footage (in progress).xlsx