Ocean Grove - July 17th

Mike Goldfaden

Jul 1, 2022, 11:40:59 AM7/1/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Hey boys, I decided to take an impromptu trip to jersey in a couple of weeks. Would love to see you all and have you down the beach house for the day on Sunday, July 17. Families are welcome. Let me know if you can make it. Scott, bring a football

Jordan Greenberg

Jul 1, 2022, 4:16:33 PM7/1/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
We’ll be there

> On Jul 1, 2022, at 11:41 AM, Mike Goldfaden <mgold...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey boys, I decided to take an impromptu trip to jersey in a couple of weeks. Would love to see you all and have you down the beach house for the day on Sunday, July 17. Families are welcome. Let me know if you can make it. Scott, bring a football

Jason Gelman

Jul 3, 2022, 9:22:17 AM7/3/22
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
We’re in too

Scott Cohen

Jul 3, 2022, 9:23:14 AM7/3/22
to Livingston Crew
Us too. Thanks Mike, looking forward to it.