Wedding suits

1 view

Mike Goldfaden

Aug 31, 2021, 9:15:47 PM8/31/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, can you please text me a picture of the black suit you are planning on wearing at my wedding? If you don’t have one, let me know. Thanks

Scott Cohen

Aug 31, 2021, 9:32:51 PM8/31/21
to Livingston Crew
Black suit....you mean like a tux right?

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021, 9:15 PM Mike Goldfaden <mgold...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys, can you please text me a picture of the black suit you are planning on wearing at my wedding? If you don’t have one, let me know. Thanks

Mike Goldfaden

Aug 31, 2021, 10:56:05 PM8/31/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Yea black tux. Sorry. Send over a pic of your black tux and if you don’t own one, let me know. Thanks.

Scott Cohen

Sep 1, 2021, 6:53:41 AM9/1/21
to Livingston Crew
reface-2021-09-01-06-48-53.mp4