Holy Moly

Scott Cohen

Feb 16, 2021, 4:44:54 PM2/16/21
to Livingston Crew
https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/morris/news/feds-nj-teacher-soccer-coach-caught-making-child-porn-after-sending-hard-drive-for-repairs/803400/

I mean...if they had a "most likely to be arrested for child porn" superlative in HS, he'd have been a runaway...but still!!

Jason Gelman

Feb 16, 2021, 5:06:22 PM2/16/21
to Livingston Crew
So gross and horrifying. Did he graduate with us in class of 2004?!? He looks so familiar but can't remember if I knew him at all. Did anyone know him?

On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 4:44 PM Scott Cohen <scotter...@gmail.com> wrote:
https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/morris/news/feds-nj-teacher-soccer-coach-caught-making-child-porn-after-sending-hard-drive-for-repairs/803400/

I mean...if they had a "most likely to be arrested for child porn" superlative in HS, he'd have been a runaway...but still!!

Jason Gelman

Jordan Greenberg

Feb 16, 2021, 5:11:33 PM2/16/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
That’s crazy! Yeah I remember him. He was in of of my classes. Either bus law or math I think. Wowza

Sent from my iPhone

Scott Cohen

Feb 16, 2021, 5:21:21 PM2/16/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Haha I expect this from Harley but not you Gelman. Yes he was very much in our HS class.

Jason Gelman

Feb 16, 2021, 5:23:55 PM2/16/21
to Livingston Crew
Haha I'm usually pretty good at this but he stumped me. I saw his name + face and thought he looked familiar but I couldn't place him in a class, or who he was friends with, etc so I wasn't sure.

--
Jason Gelman

Harley Ratner

Feb 16, 2021, 5:24:08 PM2/16/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Yea i have no clue who he is

Jordan Greenberg

Feb 16, 2021, 5:33:09 PM2/16/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Amazing how he got caught too. Sent his hard drive in for repair. Yea that might be a bad idea dude.

Sent from my iPhone

Anthony Gargiulo

Feb 16, 2021, 5:33:28 PM2/16/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Lol on brand Harley. I remember him being weird but wow

Mike Goldfaden

Feb 16, 2021, 5:36:57 PM2/16/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
I remember him. Jord, was he in our Intro-to-Child-Porn class third period?

Jordan Liss

Feb 16, 2021, 5:37:22 PM2/16/21
to Livings...@googlegroups.com

Unreal. Totally insane . Harley, he was in every Hebrew school class with us at Emmanuel for years

Jordan Liss

c.  (973) 220-0178

Jason Gelman

Feb 16, 2021, 5:38:03 PM2/16/21
to Livingston Crew
I believe you're thinking of Eric Rusinello, Mike.

--
Jason Gelman