You for scuba?

Mike Goldfaden

Dec 18, 2020, 7:58:44 PM12/18/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Hey team, Like the Kiwanis of old, I’m in town for one day, and one day alone beginning tomorrow. If anyone wants to come say hi in a fun, outdoor setting, we’ll be playing paddleball at scott and Harley’s outdoor club tomorrow at 11am...followed by an outdoor lunch afterwards. Essex Fells country club, 11am. RSVP to this thread and hope to see you there.

Jordan Greenberg

Dec 18, 2020, 9:41:25 PM12/18/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there for lunch.