Hell hath frozen over

Mike Goldfaden

Jul 4, 2020, 10:17:06 AM7/4/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com

2020: If the pandemic and murder hornets weren’t enough to make you think the world was ending, hold the phone...’cause Mikey’s getting hitched!

Ash and I will be in town next weekend. If anyone is around and wants to spend the day at the beach on Saturday, we’d love to see you. But I will pre-warn you that my parents are very NOT cool about seeing people so you won’t be allowed in our house. And I totally understand if you’re uncomfortable seeing us (since we’re flying in from the plagued-state of California). Not the warmest invite, I know.

But maybe see you Saturday?!?! Love y’all
image0.jpeg

Scott Cohen

Jul 4, 2020, 10:30:04 AM7/4/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Mazel tov dude!!!!!!

Barry Sobel

Jul 4, 2020, 10:48:50 AM7/4/20
to Livingston-Crew
Crackerjack box rings are soooo in right now. Congrats bud.

Anthony Gargiulo

Jul 4, 2020, 10:58:13 AM7/4/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Mikey!!!

Jason Gelman

Jul 4, 2020, 1:20:34 PM7/4/20
to Livings...@googlegroups.com
WHOA BABBBBYYYYY CONGRATS MIKEY!!!!!

I left a voice mail for the B Street Band to put them on notice - wedding band on lock down!!!

We’re coming to the beach!!!  See you next weekend!

--
Jason Gelman