tonights cancelled

Thom Shannon

Mar 5, 2009, 4:46:06 AM3/5/09
to liverpoolus...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have a meeting scheduled in but I don't think it's going to be
happening (not at glows office anyway!)

If people are still interested in meeting up can I suggest the FACT
cafe? (88 Wood Street, Liverpool, L1 4DQ)

Sorry I can't make it though.

Thom

Chris Alcock

Mar 5, 2009, 4:58:15 AM3/5/09
to liverpoolus...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Apologies for my lack of ability in helping get this organised - like
many others I've been run off my feet since Christmas. I will be in
the Fact Cafe this evening from about 6:00pm-7:30pm, so if anyone
wants to meet up to discuss anything or help organise a more
successful event (for next month?) come and find me in Fact.

Regards

Chris

PS - If you need a means of identifying me, there is a little picture
on my blog (http://blog.cwa.me.uk) which I have been recognised from
at events in the past.

2009/3/5 Thom Shannon <th...@glow-internet.com>:
--
Chris Alcock - cal...@incanus.co.uk
http://blog.cwa.me.uk

Thom Shannon

Mar 5, 2009, 5:00:01 AM3/5/09
to liverpoolus...@googlegroups.com
Chris will be the one NOT using a mac laptop :)