Silverlight and Twitter

Paul Kinlan

Aug 7, 2008, 4:14:53 AM8/7/08
to liverpoolus...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Bearing in mind that have just had a talk about Silverlight 2 Beta 2 and a lot of us are on Twitter who would like to develop a Silverlight Twitter client?  (I have a domain name that we can use! and it doesn't start with "ag" :) )

I will be doing it under Topicala, however, if anyone wants to join in let me know and we can do it as an opensource project for luodn instead or just for luodn, I don't mind.  I think it would be a good showcase for our group!

Paul.

Thom Shannon

Aug 7, 2008, 12:12:01 PM8/7/08
to liverpoolus...@googlegroups.com
sounds good, but i wouldnt be able to commit very much time to it

--
*** OPEN COFFEE - http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/833196/ ***

Terms & Conditions Apply: http://www.glow-internet.com/home/terms.aspx

Glow New Media