outcome

Thom Shannon

Sep 19, 2008, 5:09:03 AM9/19/08
to liverpoolus...@googlegroups.com
So the outcome of our meeting was this:
  • Meetings are postponed till January
  • Some meetings are booked in upcoming, we need to fill them with speakers and promote them
  • We need to market and grow this community
  • We're going to try and enhance the website to entice people in a little more
One of the things we're doing for the homepage is aggregating our relevant blog content, if you want in just give me an rss feed.

I'm also thinking we could publish the last x messages and/or topics from this list: http://groups.google.com/group/liverpoolusersofdotnet/feeds

We need some blog buttons/badges too.

--
*** OPEN COFFEE - http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/3263/ ***

Terms & Conditions Apply: http://www.glow-internet.com/home/terms.aspx

Glow New Media
t: 0151 707 9770
m: 07730 987 574
www.glow-internet.com

Suite 712 Gostins Building
32-36 Hanover Street
Liverpool
L1 4LN

Map: http://tinyurl.com/2f5nxd

MJJames

Sep 19, 2008, 9:38:25 AM9/19/08
to Liverpool Users of .Net
I have started the new site but does anyone think it needs a face
lift?

I seem to have the designer gene missing so does anyone else have a
better design we could do / use?

On Sep 19, 10:09 am, Thom Shannon <t...@glow-internet.com> wrote:
> So the outcome of our meeting was this:
>
>     * Meetings are postponed till January
>     * Some meetings are booked in upcoming, we need to fill them with
>       speakers and promote them
>     * We need to market and grow this community
>     * We're going to try and enhance the website to entice people in a

Thom Shannon

Oct 13, 2008, 7:13:42 AM10/13/08
to liverpoolus...@googlegroups.com
How you getting on with the new site mike? If it's easier we could use our cms.

We need to get some speakers booked.
--
*** OPEN COFFEE - http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/3263/ ***

MJJames

Oct 13, 2008, 2:16:53 PM10/13/08
to Liverpool Users of .Net
Well I've been waiting to see if any one had an idea for a design,
I've been playing with showing the RSS and stuff, as soon as I get a
design idea I can knock it out.

If no one has an idea I'll just replicate what we have at the moment.