A new lively place in cyberspace!

KosmiK Guru

Jul 3, 2014, 2:27:08 AM7/3/14
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Livelyzens!

With the vision of making the world a LIVELY place, I am starting a new website called Globalizm.org.  The logo design was done by none other than our very own talented Pony! The website will be a place where people can share personal stories of transformation/ action/service to make the world a better place.

The website will be launching this weekend July 5th!  This is my personal invitation to you to come and join me in this journey of sharing and learning:

Please visit the website: http://globalizm.org/

To get regular updates, please like/follow the facebook and twitter pages:
https://twitter.com/globalizminc

Hope that all of you will join in this endeavor to make a better world through our individual and collective effort!

--
Cheers,
Kosmik Guru

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
"To know is good, to live is better, to be, that is perfect." The Mother

Malon Wyngard

Jul 3, 2014, 6:53:47 AM7/3/14
to livel...@googlegroups.com

Hey, thats GREAT!....:)

indy

Jul 3, 2014, 7:03:26 AM7/3/14
to livelyzens@googlegroups. com
​Great job!!
I am glad to hear such good news!! :D

Indy​

Belavar Planiie

Jul 4, 2014, 2:10:31 PM7/4/14
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Certainly sounds like a worthy cause.
I do not 'do' facebook, twitter, or google+ though.
Congratulations and best wishes for your success!

KosmiK Guru

Jul 4, 2014, 5:00:03 PM7/4/14
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Malon, Indy, Bela....So good to hear from you all !!!  Thank you for your good wishes.

Bela - even if you don't use any of those social media tools you could just use globalizm.org directly - sign up as a user and you'll be able to get updates.  If you would like to blog for globalizm, you could do that too!  Just click on "Write for Globalizm" tab on the website.

Cheers!
~Kos