Hello after a long time

Rana

Oct 28, 2020, 12:50:21 PM10/28/20
to livelyzens
Hello everybody,
Hello after a long time
Just remembered you all after I stumbled on Mozilla Hubs

Belavar Planiie

Oct 28, 2020, 1:32:33 PM10/28/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Lol Thanks Rana.....i had a look, interesting but too much work to learn new thing atm.....
Have a fun Autumn.

Malon Wyngard

Oct 30, 2020, 3:28:02 PM10/30/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Snapshot_021.png

Prasad Ranatunga

Nov 2, 2020, 9:18:19 AM11/2/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Malon, nice to hear from you too after a loooooong time

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "livelyzens" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/livelyzens/CAOJur7mkRHj8RscSbjR%3Dazni-WyDVu59sd6KZSm2u4KQPnWiQw%40mail.gmail.com.

--

Regards,
--

Dr Prasad Ranatunga MBBS MSc(BMI) MD(Health Informatics)

Commonwealth Digital Health Fellow
Clinical Informatics Research Unit
University of Southampton, MP852, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton
SO16 6YD, UK

Senior Registrar - Health Informatics
Postgraduate Institute of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Susan

Jan 15, 2021, 10:05:39 AM1/15/21
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Rana, wonderful to hear a hello from our missed but always in our hearts, Lively. All is well in my corner of the globe. I think of Lively sometimes, and the memories always warm my heart.

Prasad Ranatunga

Jan 15, 2021, 10:08:13 AM1/15/21
to livel...@googlegroups.com
😁👍

--

Regards,
--

Dr Prasad Ranatunga MBBS MSc(BMI) MD(Health Informatics)

Commonwealth Digital Health Fellow
Clinical Informatics Research Unit
University of Southampton, MP852, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton
SO16 6YD, UK

Senior Registrar - Health Informatics
Postgraduate Institute of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka

FCI-Int-Member 2020-WEB.jpg

Mario Vladimir Botero -Machinimas Playstation Home-

Jan 5, 2024, 9:34:09 PMJan 5
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Remembering Lively yet, my vanished friends, keeping all  Lively memories deep in the soul, we was almost an experiment during six months, no place like lively. Well, wish you the best new year!  Lively Count

KosmiK Guru

Jan 6, 2024, 11:02:16 AMJan 6
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year dear Livelyzens!!  You all are the closest to my heart 💜 what an amazing time we had on lively!

~Kos

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2024, at 6:34 PM, Mario Vladimir Botero -Machinimas Playstation Home- <livelycou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Belavar Planiie

Jan 6, 2024, 12:43:56 PMJan 6
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Well hello there Kosmik....and fellow Livelyzens!
I was wondering how you are Kosmik.
My new year started unexpectedly dramatic with....a heart attack....lol
1st of January ....I drove to the hospital in time, and received 2 cardiac stents.
All good now.
Still miss Lively every day.
love from Belavar.

Prasad Ranatunga

Jan 6, 2024, 3:41:44 PMJan 6
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody.
Wish you all a Happy New Year!
Nice to see the fellow Livelyzens after so long

Regards,
--

Dr Prasad Ranatunga MBBS MSc(BMI) MD(Health Informatics) IMFCI

Consultant in Health Informatics
Provincial Department of Health Services -  NWP, Sri Lanka

Immediate Past President
Sri Lanka College of Health Informatics

Former Commonwealth Digital Health Fellow
Clinical Informatics Research Unit
University of Southampton, MP852, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton
SO16 6YD, UK

Izzie Bellah

Jan 7, 2024, 10:57:05 AMJan 7
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year to all my old Livelyzens friends. The short time together made some of my best memories.
Get well Belavar.
Rana warms my heart with these unexpected greetings.
IzzieBellah

Jason Kish

Jan 7, 2024, 4:35:13 PMJan 7
to livel...@googlegroups.com
So good to hear from you all and happy new year!  So glad you got to the hospital in time as well!!!!!!!

I’m so grateful for the time we got to spend together all those years ago and miss you all and still often think back on how remarkable that was.

Best wishes and health to all and I hope we can keep this thread going!

Imajika