Love

Max m

Mar 29, 2020, 7:55:48 AM3/29/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,
I hope you are all doing well, alone, with family or loved ones even pets.
As you all know  "Normal has been canceled" indefinitely.
Be Safe, Healthy/Sane (I'm doing my best!), Be Indoors/Home (Imposed on where I'm at).

Love,
Maxm
Slide2.jpg

Laura

Mar 29, 2020, 9:02:25 AM3/29/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Max old friend!!
Laura (lauraflowers) from Italy here. I am doing fine, been a recluse for almost three weeks now and yes, this has become the new “normal” ! Hope you are doing well too and all the other livelyzens... let’s see if any more reply!!
Sending big virtual bear hugs to you all!
Laura

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Mar 2020, at 13:55, Max m <1bu...@gmail.com> wrote:

<Slide2.jpg>

Belavar Planiie

Mar 29, 2020, 10:17:52 AM3/29/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Oh! my eyes @@ popped open: Once A Livelyzen Always A LiveLyzen!
How thoughtful of you to reach out.
Thank you for the message Maxm and Laura.
Yeah, 'alone' but 2 cats who are jealous of the PC and crowd around
Thank heavens we still have internet.....
Love to all.
Belavar
''Keep Alively!"

Gaisen Ko

Mar 29, 2020, 10:30:18 AM3/29/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

It's real globaliation.... we fight together.
Be safe and stay home.

Cheers,
Gaisen

Max m

Mar 30, 2020, 12:55:45 AM3/30/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Hi Laura - I'm really glad to hear that you are well and safe, yes I remember who you are 😘 your lovely little house with all pictures! Met a few time in SL too.
Hi Bel - Good to hear you're well too!, my cats -takes turn, love to warm up my keyboard when AFK for sometime. Yes TGFI.
Hi Gaisen - Yes fight this!  It is a known unknown, it is not in our control but we are in control of the things we do.

Over here in Malaysia we just in our 12th day of imposed/enforced Movement Restriction Order (Stay Home) 18 March-14 April - with some high risk areas on total lockdown.
I'm at home with my wife and our almost 3 year old son + two cool cats.
Me and the wife have been working/operating at home for almost 4 years now and we're used to it, my son he is coping too, not able to play outside and following me out to get supplies. (the whole living area is his territory now) - as for the cats... what can I say they're house cats 😸.

Till then - Stay clean, close, and calm.
Love
Maxm

Thomas Digranes

Mar 30, 2020, 2:34:30 AM3/30/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Hello People! THANK YOU SO MUCH! These mails sparked life in good old memories! I hope you all are doing well! I miss you all so much!

I wish you all the best from Jeetix that have now become a as real as possible. Her's a glympse from me and my friends, who you all helped me become! <3 (I'm the blue one in the middle)

image.png

Best regards Jeetix <3

Jason Kish

Mar 30, 2020, 1:32:25 PM3/30/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!  So nice to see some of you still out there and doing well.  Thank you as well for starting this chain Max and for all of you for replying!  Be safe and take care.

Imajika

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello People! THANK YOU SO MUCH! These mails sparked life in good old memories! I hope you all are doing well! I miss you all so much!

I wish you all the best from Jeetix that have now become a as real as possible. Her's a glympse from me and my friends, who you all helped me become! <3 (I'm the blue one in the middle)

Best regards Jeetix <3

< Cristal >

Mar 31, 2020, 10:01:10 AM3/31/20
to livelyzens

OMG.. Thank You Laura for telling me this was happening here!

HI MaxM, thank you for reaching out for us! Many blessings for you and your family!

Bellieee, loved your reaction "my eyes @@ popped open"... I tottaly felt that also.

Thomas, how cute!! Is that your job or an hobby ? (Sorry my ignorance..) You look great and sound really happy!

Janson/Imajika (I was trying to remember your Lively name geezz.. age is not easy on my memory! :D ) I just talked to you yesterday, little would I imagine that this would happen today, WOW.

And Gainsen, i left you for last because what you said. You're right! This is real globalization, never before in history there was such an event that would make Humanity unite as one.. Hopefully we'll get out of this better then we were before!
And as we once fight together 12 years ago to get Lively on again, we'll stand together again for a major propose!

  WOW! WE ARE FAMILY, no doubt a cibernetic ether blood family!
Even tho distance and time mades us apart from each other there something that connect us still. And it's inside deep in our hearts that THING that won't let us forget the good vibration we create back in Lively!

STAY Safe Dear Friends!
Take Care of your loved ones.
WE ARE ONE

my-heart.jpg

--
Love & Hugs

~Cristal~

Sem vírus. www.avast.com

Belavar Planiie

Mar 31, 2020, 12:22:28 PM3/31/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Imajika! Great to hear from you. And Thomas, is that Gooble?? Looks like a fun group, I recall you intending to be a RL furry :)
Aw, Cristal...so glad you could join in here.
Yes, I was thinking how short Lively was and yet it has the power to stay alive in our hearts...some Magic in that.
I pop in and out of Second life (there I'm lieutenant wheatcliffe (Flops), but Belavar in osgrid, craft world, and more recently in IMVU.
Love to all, stay safe!

JUAN PABLO BRACA

Mar 31, 2020, 1:26:14 PM3/31/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Heeeeeeyyy...!!!
Hi everyone!!
So much Memories!!!
Glad to hear of you all!!
Hugs from Argentina!!!
Stay healthy everyone!!

Belavar Planiie

Mar 31, 2020, 2:38:37 PM3/31/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
me in second life on Halloween bwahaha...
Any photos coming?

Playstation Home Memories

Mar 31, 2020, 6:16:05 PM3/31/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Livelyzens, an effusive greeting in those difficult times. Always remembering all of you, remembering that wonderful times in our wonderful Lively. Google should do something similar to Lively nowadays. I has been visiting some virtual worlds, but all the virtual worlds are closed. After lively i were some years in playstation home where i developed some machinimas. I would like to share with you a couple of them. Its music was wonderful and the script too, i guess haha. I hope you enjoy them and hugs and best wishes to all of you. Always in my heart, always in my best memories.

Remember you all, even thought the distance and time. Be strong and be safe. Big hugs.
  Kindly, Lively Count. The Lively Vamp from the Classic Dance Hall.

Playstation Home Memories

Mar 31, 2020, 6:19:10 PM3/31/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com

Belavar Planiie

Apr 1, 2020, 7:21:24 PM4/1/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
I just got through reading everything we wrote in this group way back. I'ts amazing how meaningful and touching all the messages are.
Sadly all the pics from picasa are no longer there :(

Jason Kish

Apr 1, 2020, 9:43:38 PM4/1/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com

So wonderful to keep seeing more and more.  In the time since we all used to gather in lively my family has grown (the tall one is my oldest who is about to turn 20 – he was 8 when I was spending so many sleepless nights with many of you).  Of all the Avatars I have had over the years (before and after lively) the little blue bear is still the truest one.

So here is the person (and his kids) behind the mask (as of a few weeks ago when the land here was still frozen – Back during lively I lived in Orlando, FL, and now Minneapolis, MN).

Here are some other remnants of that time – from the LAG contests we used to throw.

https://youtu.be/LWBTDQUkQmA

https://youtu.be/PNOynvelytA

https://youtu.be/CF8pRsaF_D4

MVlad – so good to hear your music again.  I am going to share it with one of my kids who is a musician himself.

May all of you be safe and well and that we have many of these in the future.

Imajika

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

image0[496].jpeg
image1[497].jpeg

Shiakara

Apr 4, 2020, 9:54:35 PM4/4/20
to livelyzens
Well well well.. look who the cat dragged in!  My buddy Bela told me this thread is active again.  Though I am friends with  few of you on Facebook, it's awesome to see so many of you in one place again.  I'm doing well, watching the world go crazy along with everyone else.  I lost my husband to cancer in July. Still, I am so grateful for 40+ years we had together.   I have a little plot on Craftworld in the area named Chihuahua that I visit sporadically, my avatar is named Tiger Lily.   Take care my friends, stay well!  (((hugs!)))

JUAN PABLO BRACA

Apr 4, 2020, 10:01:38 PM4/4/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Or telegram or werever..??

Laura

Apr 5, 2020, 6:21:36 AM4/5/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Juan I think that would be a fantastic idea!

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Apr 2020, at 04:01, JUAN PABLO BRACA <brac...@gmail.com> wrote:

Or telegram or werever..??

El dom., 29 mar. 2020 8:55, Max m <1bu...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hello Friends,
I hope you are all doing well, alone, with family or loved ones even pets.
As you all know  "Normal has been canceled" indefinitely.
Be Safe, Healthy/Sane (I'm doing my best!), Be Indoors/Home (Imposed on where I'm at).

Love,
Maxm
<Slide2.jpg>

Gaisen Ko

Apr 5, 2020, 10:06:04 AM4/5/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
It's a great idea.
And i would prefer telegram.
^_^

EbiN

Apr 5, 2020, 4:00:28 PM4/5/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com

Malon Wyngard

Malon Wyngard

Apr 29, 2020, 9:27:08 AM4/29/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends
so many years as passed by. I hope so merely to meet again in friendly rooms again as like they were been in wonderful LIVELY. Again LIVELYZENs inside, Corona and other evil exclamated.
All`s possible, even the impossible!
Take care to you all, stay happy and sane!

in deep love
Malon

*greetings from my puffing old Riverboat

Snapshot_004.png

KosmiK Guru

Jun 6, 2020, 10:33:44 AM6/6/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
My dear dear dear dear Livelyzens!!!!!!!

Imajika told me about this thread, but its taken me this long to shake out of mundane real world and get back to the world and people I love the most.  Though we have never met in person, I feel that all of you are closest to my heart, are the kindest people I have known, and I have some of my best memories from the days spent on Lively.  How I wish we could get lively back!!

The world is topsy turvy in so many ways.  Perhaps it is an opportunity for humanity to re-examine itself.  Perhaps it is time for a metamorphosize and evolve.  Perhaps we will get to a better place - a little closer to Lively in real world?  We'll see.

Perhaps its time for us livelyzens to start a revolution ... a transformation? :-)

Stay safe and take care.

Your very own,
~Kos (KosmiK Guru)

--
Cheers,
Kosmik Guru

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
"To know is good, to live is better, to be, that is perfect." The Mother

KosmiK Guru

Belavar Planiie

Jun 6, 2020, 1:59:52 PM6/6/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Kos! Wow....I tried to tell you in gmail...so glad you arrived!
A Lively REVOLUTION sounds very soul stirring
Lol I'm just trying to imagine how it would look......

Belavar Planiie

Jun 6, 2020, 2:11:39 PM6/6/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com

KosmiK Guru

Jun 7, 2020, 12:19:04 AM6/7/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
Bela,
So good to hear from you!  Hah—-a lively parade would be the cutest revolutionary parade 😁☺️

~Kos

Sent from my iPhone

JUAN PABLO BRACA

Jun 7, 2020, 2:02:14 AM6/7/20
to livel...@googlegroups.com
ook ppl i just create a Whatsapp group.
i haven't mutxh time so everyone will be admin.
Cheers