Pep Guardiola has a new record on the day Man City crushes Liverpool

ATZ

Apr 4, 2023, 12:02:26 AM4/4/23
to Livefootballmatchestoday
With the Man City club beating Liverpool 4-1 in the 29th round of the English Premier League, Pep Guardiola has become the leader to reach 100 home victories the fastest in history in the English Premier League.

In the highlight match of round 29 of the Premier League, Man City came upstream to defeat Liverpool with a score of 4-1 at Etihad. In this competition, the Liverpool side suddenly opened the scoring first thanks to Mohamed Salah, but then, Man City played explosively with 4 goals from Julian Alvarez, Kevin De Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan and Jack Grealish to keep the score. 3 points back at home.

Follow Man City stream to update more match live fixtures today, latest score, upcoming next game, final results and prediction.

With this victory, this is also Man City's 100th home win in the Premier League under coach Pep Guardiola. The Spaniard has reached this milestone through only 128 matches (won 100, drew 16, lost 12).

According to statistics, in 100 home wins in the Premier League under Pep Guardiola, they have scored 360 goals and only conceded 102 goals. Man City's impressive home form this season has contributed significantly to the aforementioned record. They have won 12 of their 14 games at the Etihad, averaging 2.64 points and scoring 47 goals in these matches (average 3.3 goals per game).

This is also Man City's 7th consecutive win in all competitions. They scored 24 goals and conceded only twice in that streak. Even Man City scored 17 goals in the last three matches.

Witnessing the comeback of the students to win, Pep was very satisfied. He even claimed this was Man City's best performance in his seven years at the Etihad.

“From the first minute to 93, everything was perfect. Even though we conceded a goal, we still played well in this match. This is one of the best performances by Man City in the seven years I've worked here," Pep told BT Sport after the win over Liverpool.

MY SOCIAL
https://gab.com/Livefootballmatchestoday/posts/110138373510604402
https://diigo.com/0s6qek
https://www.tumblr.com/footballmatchestoday/713638277651005440/watch-man-city-stream-today-live-fixtures-on-tv