William Saliba reveals why Arsenal lead the Premier League

ATZ

Mar 29, 2023, 6:10:03 AM3/29/23
to Livefootballmatchestoday
According to comments from Saliba, Arsenal have achieved high form in the Premier League this season thanks to the trust between coach Mikel Arteta and his players.

Saliba commented on Arteta and teammates

Defender William Saliba is having a memorable season with Arsenal. After a season on loan at Marseille, Saliba returned and put in a convincing performance, contributing greatly to the Premier League lead at the moment.

Recently, the French defender shared about how Mikel Arteta and Arsenal played sublime this season. In it, Saliba emphasized the trust between the coach and the players at the team.

Specifically, the player born in 2001 shared on Stadium Astro: "Before this season started, I was not sure about the ability of Arsenal to climb to the top. But once you wear this team shirt, you always have to think about the top position, because Arsenal is a big team.

We are happy to remain at the top of the table. But the race is not over, Arsenal want to win the championship when this season ends.

Follow Premier League Streams Today for real-time fixtures, scores and results.

william_saliba.png
William Saliba has performed well in Arsenal colors this season

It's nice that Arsenal have a coach like Arteta. He always knows how to help his students reach their full potential. Arteta can convey his confidence as well as his heat to the players. That's why Arsenal have performed well this season. We have a good coach who believes in us and our players believe in the coach.

With Saka, I can confidently say that he is one of the best players in the world right now. Although Saka is still young, he is still a top name. I think Saka will go even further, if he maintains his current form.

I hope that happens, because Saka is a very humble and progressive person. Off the pitch, he is also a very good person. It's nice that I can be teammates with Saka."

Since the beginning of the season, Saliba has made 33 appearances for Arsenal, scoring 3 goals and providing 1 assist. However, Saliba's ability to play in the next stage is still open because of the injury this defender has just encountered.

MY SOCIAL:
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/1071997517533131132
https://www.scoop.it/topic/live-football-matches-today/p/4142239028/2023/03/29/live-english-premier-league-streaming-fixtures-today-on-tv
https://www.instapaper.com/read/1592418885