Special management footer

Eric Caillet

Jan 21, 2021, 8:24:24 AM1/21/21
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers

Hi there,

I need to display a footer only at the end of my pages. If I have a page I have header / content / footer, but if I have two pages for example I will have on the 1st page header / content and on the 2nd page Header / content / footer.

. Cas 1: only one page

CAS1.jpg

 Case 2: the content spills over onto a second page, so the footer should appear at the bottom of the second page:

cas2.jpg

Hope i'm clear :)

I've attached an explanatory note with a diagram and sample code that I can't seem to get running.

Thank you for any help.

CAS 1.7z

MANOJ KUMAR DARISI

Jan 21, 2021, 3:36:59 PM1/21/21
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hi Eric,

I checked your xdp. You don't have to use 3 master pages to achieve your goal. You only need 2 master pages. Attached the updated xdp template which will work as you expected. Below is the explanation for the master pages pagination.
  1. mpFirst
    • Do not set any placement restrictions or page restrictions for this page.
  2. mpLast
    • Placement setting for this will "Last Page (in Page Set)" and No Page restrictions.
Regards,
Manoj Kumar, Darisi

CAS 1_updated.7z

Eric Caillet

Jan 24, 2021, 11:20:59 AM1/24/21
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hi Darisi,

many thanks for your help, it works perfectly, thanks for being there to help, it's really nice.

Regards.