Adobe LiveCycle / best practice to display hierarchy in color.

sébastien Campoussy

Jan 4, 2023, 7:24:12 AM1/4/23
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hello .
Happy New yar at all !
I'm facing to an issue with my Form.
I'm working on SAP and create the Fom with ADLC .

I have to display a sort of hierarchicaly catalogu.
my customer sells building accessories and need to detail all types of material to use in the building for example.
Display is hierarchic et defines on several levels.
for example :
 see the excel details.

Data are linear and built by levels . ( detailled in table of data )
and Information to display are from NODE_LABEL To NET_UNIT_PRICE with exactly same format ( color, bold ... so on ).

My issue due to identification of differents level to apply format.
I'm trying to do a script JS but I 'm enough knonledge  in JS and result is not correct.
Maybe I have to use Subform set or Choice subform set  but I don't fing any examples of use ( enough explained ).
Could you help me , please ?
by sharing how to use Subform set / or Choice Subform set  ?

or how I have to proceed to implement a script in JS or FormCalc ?

Thank you for you help .
Best regards

Table of data.jpg

fred.pantalone

Jan 5, 2023, 10:51:12 AM1/5/23
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
What does your data look like? Ideally, you would get the data in the right format so that your form design can be as simple as possible. You really don't want to code this because it would be complex and a pain to maintain. Without seeing the data it's impossible to offer meaningful advice.