Validation via set matrix

瀏覽次數:14 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Raffe

未讀,
2020年10月11日 下午3:57:402020/10/11
收件者:Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hi all,

Got a troublesome validation problem, and I'm hoping someone can help me solve this problem.
I have 2 radio buttons with, each with 3 buttons.
RB1 = 1, RB2 = 2 and RB3 = 3. The same for the second radio button.
I then have these total (sum) in to a 3*3 Table with the maximin total of 6.

What I would like to happen is that only certain blocks of the 3*3 Table show the corresponding number of the matrix as shown in the attached form.
So if the total of the radio buttons selection is 3, only the corresponding boxes with 3 in from the matrix will show up on my table.
Additional if it can be done that the numbered block, have its background color change from green to yellow to red the higher the total from the radio buttons, that would be great.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Raffe.

Ergo Base.pdf
回覆所有人
回覆作者