Re: Digest for livecycle@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Merge Fuse

Sep 27, 2020, 12:45:18 AM9/27/20
to live...@googlegroups.com

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 8:51 PM <live...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
abhilash ys <ysa...@gmail.com>: Sep 26 10:02AM +0530

Hi srujan,

Thanks for your reply.
I tried doing the same. But submit button is not allowing to set click
event and submit together. Whenever I choose submit button the click event
is disabled and I am unable to get hold of click action.

Do we have anything like on submit ? Kind where I can merge the submit as
URL field and the setting up the hidden text variable together ??

Regards,
Abhilash

On Sat, 26 Sep 2020, 7:53 am Srujan Kumar M, <ashwin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Srujan Kumar M <ashwin...@gmail.com>: Sep 26 01:30PM +0530

Hi

Use normal button instead of submit button and write script to invoke
service.