timings

Edward Mcallister

Jan 29, 2021, 5:44:20 AM1/29/21
to livecycle

I have a problem I am trying to solve. I have a start timer on my form. This is in the Initialize event of a text field:

this.resolveNode("$").rawValue = util.printd("HH:MM", new Date());

Is there a way I can put a stop button on the form that would reference this text field and put the elapsed time into another text field?

Thanks

Ed

Duane Nickull

Jan 29, 2021, 12:00:25 PM1/29/21
to live...@googlegroups.com
Ed:

You should be able to but I have to admit, I haven't looked at the API docs in a long time so I'm not sure if this is supported natively.

Having said that, I once write a small function for this and embedded it. Depending upon your needs and the available APIs, there should be a way forward.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can find my old code. No guarantees it will still run.

Duane Nickull

Copyright 2019 - 2020    WebStation Global Business Solutions, Inc.

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are the intended recipient, please consider this a privileged communication, not to be forwarded without explicit approval from the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. The originator reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks for quality control purposes.

Edward Mcallister

Jan 30, 2021, 5:51:05 AM1/30/21
to livecycle
Thanks Duane,