Generic IDs for production runs - Jboss not starting when new ID added.

ysa...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2020, 1:28:42 AM9/18/20
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers

Hi All,

we have AEM Forms 6.3 for JEE setup where we run production requests through set of generic IDs, now we have change request for changing  existing IDs with new generic IDs. These IDs are given same permissions as previous Ids ie admin access to all the servers , access to all temp folders of the server (adobe, crx, windows) for full control usage, and in jboss windows service changing the logon id.  Now when we try to start Jboss service(windows->control panel->adminstrative tools-> services- windows service for jboss and click start), it says it started but it is not completely up and running.  No logs files are generated nor unable to process the requests with new ids. Any other pointers to look why only adding new IDs are causing these issues ??

New ID replaced in Jboss windows service properties logon details causing the not starting the Jboss completely.

Abhishek Kolluru

Sep 18, 2020, 1:33:09 AM9/18/20
to live...@googlegroups.com
Do you see Java process associated with this running from task manager ?

Thanks,
Abhishek

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/livecycle/1a58f28e-4427-41fe-b341-42cb35e90724n%40googlegroups.com.

ysa...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2020, 2:26:17 AM9/18/20
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hi Abhishek,

Yes, there are java process running in task managers. As no log files generated after lot of time we killed it manually.

we have clustered setup with 1 master and 8 slaves and we are trying this from 1 M and 1 S and later move on with next

Regards,
Abhilash