AEM Forms Contract (Public Sector) - Canada (remote)

kyle meyers

Oct 27, 2021, 2:55:00 PM10/27/21
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hello All!

I am currently working with one of my public sector clients based in Ottawa, ON who is in need of a few AEM Forms contractors for a conversion project.

I am looking for consultants with a valid Secret clearance, but if you only have an Enhanced Reliability clearance, let’s discuss our options as well.

We can work with availabilities from Full-time to Part-time (only a few hours a day even, outside of core hours).

Looking forward to connecting with some of you!

Cheers,
Kyle

Excel ITR