Example of Subforms Set or Choice subforms set usage .

sébastien Campoussy

Jan 5, 2023, 9:50:06 AM1/5/23
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hello .
I'm trying to implemente in my form  the possibility to make some  rows  formated differently  and in particular title'row  nammed NODE_LABEL.
I tried to use subform set to do that , but it causes an errors and it's not possible to get Form.
I think the causes come from this implementation .
I created these alternative to differenc each node_label.
In function of value of NODE_TYPE , I display a formated Row with node_label .

General view :  see bellow detail in Global_strucuture.png
Global_structure.png
each ligne of data_row have to be tested into subf_set_c  .
But I'm not sure about the expression to write.
here you can find it in Fig.2
binding field is $record.FOLDER.GT_SORTED_ITEMS.DATA

Fig2.png

detail of Subform NODE_LEVEL_1 subform NODE_LEVEL_1.png
Data binding is :   $record.FOLDER.GT_SORTED_ITEMS.DATA.[NODE_LEVEL = "1"]
Detail of NODE_LABEL binding :
detail NODE_LABEL binding.png

Could you tell me if something is wrong ?
How i have to change it ?
Could you give me yours advices , please ?
if someone has some examples of uses , It will be good also .

Anyway , All helps will be welcome and I thanks a lot in advance .

Have a good day .
Best regards .

fred.pantalone

Jan 6, 2023, 11:11:53 AM1/6/23
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
In your expressions "=" is for an assignment not equality. It looks like you should have "==" instead. I have no idea if this will fix what you have here. Note that in xpath "=" is used for equality so don't change that part.

As I stated in the other thread you started about this problem, it is difficult to help without seeing what the data looks like.

Duane Nickull

Jan 6, 2023, 11:41:42 AM1/6/23
to live...@googlegroups.com
To add to Fred's reply, it might also be helpful to see what the form is supposed to look like when it is done. Do you have visuals?

Duane

******************************
CTO Hired Gun - speaking only for myself
s. Bootstrap 5, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3+, PHP, Node.js, Neo4J & more
@duane...@hachyderm.io

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you are the intended recipient, please consider this a privileged communication, not to be forwarded without explicit approval from the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. The originator reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks for quality control purposes.

sébastien Campoussy

Jan 22, 2023, 8:13:29 AM1/22/23
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hello All ,

 I'm so sorry , Your message was moved to SPAM folder and I'm just read your messages.

Finally,  I used Script to solve my issue with FORMCALC and JS ( it was not fun because Ididn't enought knowledge ) .

and now , form is with quite good format :

layout.jpg

thank you for your advises .
Thank you to take time to answer me .