Fw: [AI] Project Report

Rakesh Kumar Gupta([VH] Emp. ID# 19900636, Lecturer Political Science)

Jan 21, 2012, 3:32:37 PM1/21/12
to l-...@googlegroups.com, AIWAB, I B E U, Hans Kumar Gupta, Prem Prakash Gupta, c-p...@googlegroups.com, CHESS PROGRESS CLUB FOR THE BLIND, Children-Childhood Safety Group, little_einsteins, ProgressivePoliticalScience, indianpolitics...@yahoogroups.com, ModernSocialSiences, ASHIG, Traveling India Group, travelall...@yahoogroups.co.in, ishB...@googlegroups.com, Radhaswami Institute for Visually Handicapped, Rakesh Kumar Gupta ([VH] Emp. ID# 19900636, Lecturer Political Science)
Hello to all,
Really I am very lucky to get important information through this Forwarded
Email and I appeal to give maximum support as per your capacity and also to
share this Email with maximum dignities and comon persons of our society.

Regards,
Rakesh Kumar Gupta
(Lecturer Political Science in Govt. School of Delhi).
Mob. 9868250258.
Email: rkgd...@gmail.com, rkgm...@gmail.com