Reminder about setting up for sale/ trade lists at bibibat.com

Scot Kamins

Nov 10, 2009, 11:33:32 AM11/10/09
to bluemail, Ron Holl
Folks,

Some months ago I sent out a notice about a website where you could list your doubles for sale or for trade. You can set up both want lists and trade lists. It's free. So far I seem to be the only one to be taking advantage of it. So here's a reminder about it.

Trade List: You can create quick lists of your doubles (number/title/author in one field and quick description in another), or provide more detailed info and pictures for each one -- including a selling price if you're open to both selling & trading. [Mine is at http://www.bisibat.com/member/displayTradeList.pl?id=2). If you've created a Want list for the same type of item, the system automatically adds a link for that Want list to each of the items in your Trade list.

Want List: Create a list of titles you want. You can describe what you want in detail, and say what you're willing to give for it. (Mine is here: http://www.bisibat.com/wanted/displayWantList.pl?id=2) If you've created a Trade list for the same type of item, the system automatically adds a link for that Trade list to each of the items in your Want list.

Once you create lists, you can e-mail direct links for them to other collectors. If you need to, you can edit any item in your list. When you've traded an item or acquired one you were looking for, you can delete it from your list.

To create lists, you first need to register at bisibat.com. (http://www.bisibat.com/member/register.pl) Registration is free and easy. Additionally, bisibat has a VERY strict privacy policy (http://www.bisibat.com/member/genPg.pl?page=privacy) so you don't need to worry about your e-mail address getting out. After you register, click my account at the top right of the page.

Check it out!

- Scot Kamins