Website brought down by Saudi-Arabian Hacker

Scot Kamins

Sep 27, 2009, 1:17:01 PM9/27/09
to bluemail
Folks,

Our Website has been brought down by a hacker. The Saudi-Arabian
hacker Sarbot511 infiltrated the web servers of our host and brought
down thousands of accounts. All information on the servers was
essentially made useless. All data was compromised irreparably. Our
sister site Bisibat was also destroyed.

New servers are being installed by our host. I have all the files and
data backed up on my home computer and should be able to restore the
website early in the week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scot Kamins

stu...@comcast.net

Sep 28, 2009, 2:32:19 PM9/28/09
to little-b...@googlegroups.com

You are both wise and proactive.  Thank you - that was too much work (of yours mainly) to be wasted.

Well done Scot!

Scot Kamins

Sep 28, 2009, 2:52:25 PM9/28/09
On Sep 28, 2009, at 11:32 AM, stu...@comcast.net wrote:

You are both wise and proactive.

I blush.

Thank you - that was too much work (of yours mainly) to be wasted.

Boy, I'LL say!!!

Well done Scot!

Many thanks.  We are now up & running again.