A number of books on Ebay

Connie Hillman

Apr 1, 2011, 4:20:31 PM4/1/11
to Little Blue Books
Hi all,

We just came into about 30 Haldeman-Julius books in various series,
and have put them on Ebay. I've followed the discussion here and been
surprised that they are not worth more than $1 on average. Isn't it
more about which ones people have and which they want? Which series
are best/worst to have?

Thanks,

Connie
p.s. If anyone wants to look at our listings, our Ebay name is ghandch.

Scot Kamins

Apr 1, 2011, 4:30:28 PM4/1/11
to little-b...@googlegroups.com

On Apr 1, 2011, at 1:20 PM, Connie Hillman wrote:

> I've followed the discussion here and been
> surprised that they are not worth more than $1 on average. Isn't it
> more about which ones people have and which they want? Which series
> are best/worst to have?

It has to do with how much people are willing to PAY. If you take a
look at the prices realized for LBBs on eBay, you'll see that common
titles seldom sell, and even better titles seldom bring much.

Of course, Appeal's [note the apostrophe] Pocket Series is the
exception, where $100/copy is not high.

But in case you ARE correct, I have 2,000 collectible H-J LBBs I'll be
glad to part with -- first $4,000- takes it. :-)

Scot Kamins
It's all sandcastles ...