Color variations of illustrated covers useful or not?

Scot Kamins

Sep 29, 2009, 1:18:12 PM9/29/09
to bluemail, Ron Holl
Hi Folks,

I was assembling a batch of new images for the Illustrated Covers
section (http://www.little-blue-books.com/articles/Illustrated%20LBBs/graphicCovers.html
). Several of the new images were just color variations of already
listed titles. The question is: If the ONLY difference in the cover is
the color, is it useful to display it? Currently I do show these; but
would it be just as useful -- and perhaps aesthetically more pleasing
-- to just show one image and note the color variations that have been
seen?

Thanks,

- Scot

Scot Kamins

Sep 29, 2009, 2:04:51 PM9/29/09
to bluemail

On Sep 29, 2009, at 10:47 AM, Ron Holl wrote:

> I do like seeing the actual variations. How about only showing one
> on the illustrated covers pages, and have that one image be
> clickable to see all the variations on a different page?

Oh. I like that idea -- you get everything that way.

- Scot