Selling LBBs- the other side

William Palmer

Mar 9, 2011, 6:23:20 PM3/9/11
to little-b...@googlegroups.com, bill_palmer15
The answers given to the previous two questions are correct. Liooking
atEbay regularly gives anyone the idea of how much vendors can expect
if they sell LBBs. . The average is about $1 each. There is perhaps a
bit more variation than described; some of the 2000+ LBB titles are
rarer than others and do fetch a little more.

This is a negative when selling; in fact considering the costs
involved in selling just 2 or 10 LBBs if that is all you are selling,
you may be better off giving them away.

Before doing this consider reading them. There are some worthwhile
stories plus some trash!

Consider collecting yourself- they are currently comparatively
inexpensive- postage is low compared with full size books- there is a
mass of history waiting to be discovered!

It is a good little hobby! ENJOY!!!

Bill