March Selection: Salt Hill

Roxane Gay

Mar 14, 2012, 1:22:31 AM3/14/12
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Dear LMCers,

This month we will be looking at Salt Hill 28, a beautiful, exciting magazine (http://htmlgiant.com/literary-magazine-club/lmc-our-march-selection-salt-hill-28/). Does anyone want to write a guest post about this issue of Salt Hill? I am excited to get this conversation started and hope to hear from some of you.

Cheers,
Roxane

Daniel Cecil

Mar 14, 2012, 4:39:35 AM3/14/12
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Roxane,
Megan just brought me back a copy from AWP. I'm excited to give it a read.

Daniel

Gayle Early

Mar 14, 2012, 8:53:09 PM3/14/12
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Roxane--just sent off for mine. Looking forward to checking it out--very helpful to have that purchase link.

Gayle

Sent from my iPad