Versal 9

Janeen

Jan 6, 2012, 9:10:42 AM1/6/12
to LMC: Literary Magazine Club
I loved the cover! The art, the layout, the font of the issue all
invited me to dive in to the middle and read my way out to the covers.
still having fun with the issue thanks for this fun discovery!

Roxane Gay

Jan 6, 2012, 6:48:51 PM1/6/12
to litma...@googlegroups.com
I am intrigued by the cover, in a good way. I keep trying to make sense of it.  So far, I really enjoyed the story Tornado and the poems by Meg Reilly.

We'll be hopefully starting the discussion on HTMLGIANT on Monday. Does anyone have a guest post they would like to write about Versal 9? If so, get in touch. I'm really curious what you guys think about this magazine.

Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Roxane