STAY TUNED

Roxane Gay

Dec 15, 2010, 6:55:37 PM12/15/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Hang tight, LMC'ers. We're working on a time for our chat with Matt Bell, editor of The Collagist.  (I have a thing tonight I completely spaced on.) In the meantime, have you checked out Issue 17 of The Collagist? Start with the essay by Rachel Yoder.

We'd love to see more people participating with guest posts. If something moves you, send me a little something and again, for January, we are reading Ploughshares. Mine just arrived and I can't wait to dive in to the deep end.

--
Roxane Gay :: http://www.roxanegay.com
Co-Editor, PANK :: http://www.pankmagazine.com

Joe Johaneman

Dec 15, 2010, 7:01:03 PM12/15/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roxane,

Mine just arrived as well.  If there's anything in there that strikes me (and I'm sure there will be), I'll write something up.

Joe
--
Joe Johaneman
jejohaneman.com