whoops

David Peak

Aug 28, 2010, 7:18:32 PM8/28/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
sorry, didn't see below when gian said that explaining the comic would ruin the fun of it. i feel stupid now.

Owen Kaelin

Aug 28, 2010, 8:28:38 PM8/28/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Everything's cool now, now I know to ignore it until I see the journal.

...If I ever do.

Roxane: Are you sure you included me in the addresses you gave them? I wonder if they never sent me a copy. Still haven't received it. Well... maybe Monday.

...Though it's not like I live that far away from NY.

Roxane Gay

Aug 28, 2010, 8:37:19 PM8/28/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Owen, you were on the list.

Owen Kaelin

Aug 28, 2010, 8:37:57 PM8/28/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
...I mean... I mention it not because I want to be perceived as a jerk or as overly anxious... only that I seem to have really bad luck with literary journals. I mean: literally 1/3 of the literary journals I order never arrive. I have no trouble with anything else I order. It's only literary journals. It seems very odd, to me.

Plus, since I'm moving, if they had to send me a copy now, I'd have to give them my new address... .

Owen Kaelin

Aug 28, 2010, 8:39:13 PM8/28/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Okay, cool. So it should be here Monday.

...Unless the Curse has something to say about it, I suppose.

giancarlo ditrapano

Aug 28, 2010, 10:27:22 PM8/28/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Owen,
Your copy was sent out. Let me know if it doesn't arrive. Thanks!

Giancarlo DiTrapano
NY TYRANT BOOKS
676A 9th Ave. #153 NYC 10036

Owen Kaelin

Aug 28, 2010, 10:52:43 PM8/28/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Hey, thanks.

I'm sure I'll get it. (Well... almost sure.) With literary journals, I admit, I do get a little anxious when some time has passed and I haven't received it. I start thinking, "Oh, no... it's happening again."

Twin Peaks style.

I guess it really is one of the weirder curses for a person to possess. I mean . . . why literary journals?

   Owen.

giancarlo ditrapano

Aug 30, 2010, 3:39:50 AM8/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com

giancarlo ditrapano

Aug 30, 2010, 3:42:00 AM8/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com

Owen Kaelin

Aug 30, 2010, 2:34:27 PM8/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Wow, this brings back memories... .

Junior High reading list, and all... .

James McGirk

Aug 30, 2010, 2:38:42 PM8/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com

James McGirk

Aug 30, 2010, 2:40:23 PM8/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, sent a link to everyone by accident! Please ignore!

Robb Todd

Aug 30, 2010, 2:41:41 PM8/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
She's my new best friend

Owen Kaelin

Aug 31, 2010, 2:53:03 AM8/31/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Roxane: Do I have to forgive him? Is it in my contract?