Ploughshares

Tom DeBeauchamp

Feb 1, 2011, 12:27:59 AM2/1/11
to litma...@googlegroups.com
We haven't discussed Ploughshares much. Was is that the reaction was
generally negative? Was it mostly, meh? The type of work published
seemed to be in someway different from NY Tyrant and the Collagist, but
I have a hard time pinning down why exactly. It's less dark that the
work from Tyrant, less playful than the Collagist. There's a similar
kind of earnestness to the latter, but with a different feel.

How much of the silence is a result of Ploughshares' big name or college
backing?

Gayle Early

Feb 1, 2011, 6:07:19 PM2/1/11
to litma...@googlegroups.com
I wasn't able to get it at my local lit stand--it was sold out and I didn't wanna order online. Will try to catch up with the next selection.