A few reminders

Roxane Gay

Sep 30, 2010, 12:11:13 AM9/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

October is right around the corner. If you have your guest posts for our little club, would you could you please send them along? I look forward to your thoughts!

Also, so it's on your calendar, we'll be having a live chat with Giancarlo Ditrapano on Monday, October 18th, at 8 pm EST.

The votes are in. For November, we'll be reading the October issue of The Collagist which will be released on 101/5.

For December, we will be reading Ploughshares. They're offering a discount and five free copies to our members who cannot afford to buy the issue. If you'd like a free copy, you cannot have received a free copy of NY Tyrant. I'll send more information on how to get the discount or the free copy next week.

Cheers,

Matt Bell

Sep 30, 2010, 12:13:22 AM9/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Roxane, I'll have my guest post to you in a couple days.

And thanks for voting for The Collagist, everyone! I'm just finishing edits on the October issue tonight, and I'm excited to share it all with you in a couple of weeks.

Best,
Matt
www.mdbell.com
How They Were Found

Owen Kaelin

Sep 30, 2010, 3:42:09 PM9/30/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Roxane:

Didn't know our reactions/comments would be taking form in a guest post; you weren't clear... . So... I can have one ready for you sometime Saturday. Should this be a comprehensive review or just a casual, brush-by commentary?

   Owen.