Talk with the Tyrant at 8 PM

Roxane Gay

Nov 4, 2010, 1:53:24 PM11/4/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
HI All,

I've been loving the discussions on the list. These are exciting times. This evening, we'll be chatting with Giancarlo DiTrapano, editor of NY Tyrant. Come with questions! Pick his brain! The chat begins at 8 PM EST, 7 PM CST, 5 PM PST. The place? A post at HTMLGIANT. You'll know what to do. There will be instructions. I hope many of you can make it.

Cheers,
Roxane

giancarlo ditrapano

Nov 4, 2010, 2:00:32 PM11/4/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Yes! Please come! Bonus: I will have a bottle of my favorite rum (Zacapa) beside me and for every question that I get stumped by, or you all feel I didn't answer adequately, I will do a shot. (A paramedic will be waiting in the wings.)

Giancarlo DiTrapano
NY TYRANT BOOKS
676A 9th Ave. #153 NYC 10036

Bonnie ZoBell

Nov 4, 2010, 3:26:46 PM11/4/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com

Roxane,

Sorry I won’t be able to participate since I’m in California and will still be at work. I’ll see if I can catch the end of it. Thank you for running this!

Bonnie