Reminders

Roxane Gay

Sep 16, 2010, 8:04:22 PM9/16/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

October approaches. If you haven't purchased your copy of NY Tyrant 8, get on it! When your guest posts are ready, e-mail them to my personal address and I will get them scheduled. The conversation starts on 10/1. I can't wait!

Next month we're slated to read an online magazine and in December, another print magazine. To make it easy, I created a little survey to see what you want to read.

In terms of print magazines, MAKE (TBA), SUPERMACHINE (TBA), The Cimarron Review ($5 for the current issue), and Ploughshares ($22 for a 1/yr subscription)  have all offered discounts to members of the club.

I've put these options in the survey as well as a comment field if you have a different suggestion. Which ever magazine gets the most votes for each category will "win".

Please vote by Friday 9/24, if you can. The survey can be found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5NYNHHY

Cheers,
Roxane

Owen Kaelin

Sep 16, 2010, 8:54:11 PM9/16/10
to litma...@googlegroups.com
I voted for:

Online: Action Yes
Print: Vulcan (since No Colony appears to be financially stalled)