development setup for liteide

Mikhail Goncharov

Aug 27, 2014, 12:08:20 PM8/27/14
to litei...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I would like to contribute to the project.

And the first thing it faced is that build / run from qt creator (3.1 for qt 5.3) opens up liteide with not "shared" resources (like color schemes, environment setup etc.).
Is it possible to make creator to build version identical to what ./build/build_X.sh do?

Cheers,
Mikhail

vfc

Aug 28, 2014, 10:03:52 PM8/28/14
to litei...@googlegroups.com
Example for windows

the develop deploy
liteidex/windows_deploy.cmd
qt creator build and run

the release deploy
build/build_mingw.cmd
build/deploy_qt4.8_webkit.cmd

Mikhail Goncharov

Sep 1, 2014, 6:42:17 AM9/1/14
to litei...@googlegroups.com
that works for me:

cd ./liteidex
./linux-deploy.sh

open QT builder and build project (with 'release' profile)

Thank you!

marco

Jun 3, 2018, 8:07:07 AM6/3/18
to liteide-dev
Can you provide a little more detail about opening in Qt Creator?

I want to add features on 33.3 for both mac and windows.

Thanks,

marco

marco

Jun 3, 2018, 8:20:29 AM6/3/18
to liteide-dev
Oh yes, I want to build against latest Qt 5.11, so maybe the filtes in the Liteide source tree only reference up to qt.56.

I am able to build it using built_macos_qt5.sh against qt 5.10.1 64 bit on mac.

Do not know how to open the project in Qt Creator on Mac or Windows.

Thanks for any response VFC.

marco