How to pass -ldflags into build environment?

Tad Vi

Oct 26, 2017, 9:11:34 AM10/26/17
to liteide-dev
How to pass -ldflags into build environment?

For example when I am building Win64 GUI app I would like to pass
-ldflags="-H windowsgui"

during build using win64-gui.env custom file I setup.

Same applies to other custom build options.

Tad Vi

Oct 26, 2017, 9:26:22 AM10/26/17
to liteide-dev
Note: I have tried setting BUILDFLAGS and/or BUILDARGS inside .env file but that did not help.

visualfc

Nov 2, 2017, 8:46:41 PM11/2/17
to liteide-dev
build config -> custom

Note: I have tried setting BUILDFLAGS and/or BUILDARGS inside .env file but that did not help.