Donation

Joshua Eirman

Feb 24, 2021, 6:46:58 PM2/24/21
to liteide-dev

Joshua Eirman <joshu...@gmail.com>
6:08 PM (8 minutes ago)

to visualflc
I just donated $15.00, thanks for the Liteide software.  I need help please, I just updated liteide tools for support of the new Golang Version.  I ran the two 'go get' commands but when I ran :

Windows/Linux:  copy GOPATH/bin gotools and gocode to liteide/bin

My computer couldn't find the file.  What do I do to get this working, I have already ran the two ''go gets'.

Thanks, your email isn't working,
Josh

vfc

Mar 14, 2021, 8:32:37 PM3/14/21
to liteide-dev
Sorry to late reply. Thank you donate.
please update liteide x37.4 for support new golang 1.16 version.