Selecting Debugger

Adrian Revill

Mar 15, 2023, 6:27:23 AM3/15/23
to liteide-dev
I cannot find how to switch between GDB and Delve.
I have windows 10 and X38.2 and it is stuck on Delve . I see no option to switch to GDB.

I have a VM with linux and an older version of liteide and that is stuck on GDB with no option to change to Delve.

Delve and GDB are installed on W10 and linux and both will run on the command line.

Anyone know how to setup so I can switch between debuggers?

Adrian Revill

Mar 15, 2023, 6:36:57 AM3/15/23
to liteide-dev
I have just checked another linux VM which has X38 and it has the option under the debug menu to select both debuggers.

vfc

Mar 15, 2023, 9:36:42 PM3/15/23
to litei...@googlegroups.com
x38.2 remove gdb debugger plugin.