Liteide - Hang

Nabeel CA

Nov 2, 2022, 11:39:55 PM11/2/22
to liteide-dev
Team,

I am a die hard fan of lideide, never used any other ide s in my golang development for the past 7 years. But since last month I am facing difficulties in using the ide, it got hang in few minutes of application boot. Tried my level best to solve this, reinstalled the app, cleared system cache, rescanned system for virus threat. No luck :(

Anybody can help me out in troubleshooting this and to fix this.

I am using in windows 11, 64 bit machine

Vladimir Filin

Nov 3, 2022, 7:07:41 AM11/3/22
to liteide-dev
nabee...,
On my Windows 10 Home ed. 64 bit, 21 H1 there are no LiteIDE hangs. LiteIDE ver X38.0 2022.05.22 qt5.15.2.
See what happens if:
- load some of your old project to the current LiteIDE on Win 11?
- load your current project to the LiteIDE on Win 10 64 bit?
Perhaps, something will show "Wait Chain Traversal(WCT)"

четверг, 3 ноября 2022 г. в 06:39:55 UTC+3, nabee...@gmail.com:

Nabeel CA

Nov 3, 2022, 12:50:22 PM11/3/22
to liteide-dev
Thanks for your reply.

I have the issue with the old projects also.

Also, I was not having the issue till last month on my windows 11 machine. Should I try with some older versions, which are more stable.

vfc

Nov 28, 2022, 7:52:11 PM11/28/22
to litei...@googlegroups.com
remove liteide config and restart.