gemspec settings for lita.io/plugins

david...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 8:54:14 PM11/22/15
to Lita
Hi all,

I've started writing a handler for Consul (https://github.com/dpires/lita-consul) and published my gem to RubyGems, but it's not showing up on the lita.io/plugins page.

I'm Just wondering if I've missed a setting in my gemspec, although I used the generator.

Thanks,
David

Alex Soto

Nov 23, 2015, 3:03:24 AM11/23/15
to david...@gmail.com, Lita
Takes a while I think.  I remember when I published it took a day or so before I noticed it

david...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 10:55:36 AM11/23/15
to Lita, david...@gmail.com
Ah, okay, I think it's been over a week now, but maybe it takes more time.

Alex Soto

Nov 23, 2015, 11:53:42 AM11/23/15
to David Pires, Lita
didn't take that long for me.  Maybe something else is going on then.

Jimmy Cuadra

Nov 23, 2015, 5:55:36 PM11/23/15
to Alex Soto, David Pires, Lita
It should happen every night at midnight. The infrastructure the job runs on right now is kinda duct taped together at the moment, unfortunately. It's been on my to do list to get a more robust set up going for it. I'll check to see if the job's been failing for some reason. tl;dr this is a bug on my side and you have not done anything wrong, David. Sorry for the trouble.

Jimmy

signature.asc

Jimmy Cuadra

Nov 24, 2015, 8:49:32 AM11/24/15
to Alex Soto, David Pires, Lita
I fixed the bug in the plugin updater and the job completed successfully. lita-consul is now included. :)

Jimmy
signature.asc

david...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 3:52:51 PM11/24/15
to Lita, aps...@gmail.com, david...@gmail.com
Great! Along with many other new handlers I see

David