updated version of lita-ext

Rob Sullivan

Jan 15, 2016, 10:21:45 PM1/15/16
to Lita
I have some fun little custom handlers I want to add for our team.
It looked like lita-ext was exactly what I needed for this and I could just add a Handler module to app/handlers, but lita-ext relies on lita 3?? and I'm on  lita 4.7... this hoses the app when I try to bundle.

Is there something obvious I'm missing preventing me from just adding a ./lita-yay.rb file with
module Lita
  module Handlers
    class Yay < Handler
      route(/yay/, :cheer, command: true)

      def cheer()
        message.reply('yay')
      end

      Lita.register_handler(self)
    end
  end
end

and  lita just picking it up when I start it?

Rob Sullivan

Jan 15, 2016, 10:47:15 PM1/15/16
to Lita
I'm dumb.

I was able to fix this with some requires in lita-config:
require './handlers/lita-yay'

thanks!