Skype adapter lita

Sushant Bajracharya

Dec 30, 2015, 1:57:07 AM12/30/15
to Lita
Is there any skype adapter for lita ? If not how can I start developing for it?

Jimmy Cuadra

Dec 30, 2015, 5:37:22 AM12/30/15
to Sushant Bajracharya, Lita
Hello,

As far as I know, Skype is closed source and does not have any client libraries. That means a Lita adapter would have to use some sort of scripting language that operates at the GUI level, like AppleScript. I believe there is (or was) a Skype adapter for Hubot, so you may be able to get some ideas there. The main guide for writing a Lita adapter is http://docs.lita.io/plugin-authoring/adapters/. That will explain the basic process for writing the Ruby part of the adapter.

Jimmy

On Dec 29, 2015, at 10:57 PM, Sushant Bajracharya <sus...@bajratechnologies.com> wrote:

Is there any skype adapter for lita ? If not how can I start developing for it?

signature.asc