UT-Austin Health Humanities MA Program now accepting applications!

Barrish, Phillip J

Sep 29, 2021, 9:35:42 AM9/29/21
to lit...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

I am beyond excited to tell you that the University of Texas at Austin’s Master of Arts Program in Humanities, Health, and Medicine is currently accepting applications for its first cohort! Potential students are invited to apply now for Fall 2022 admission, with a priority deadline of December 7, 2021, and a final deadline of March 1, 2022.

Please help us spread the word! As of now, there are seventeen health humanities masters programs in the U.S., which is an impressive achievement by our still-young field. Needless to say, each of these programs offers unique advantages. If you would like to know more about what the UT Austin program offers, please visit our website or, better yet, send prospective students to it. I am also more than happy to meet individually with anyone, very much including prospective students, to discuss the program.

With warm thanks, and best regards,

Phil

Phillip Barrish

Tony Hilfer Professor of American and British Literature

Director, Master of Arts Program in Humanities, Health, and Medicine

Associate Director for Health and Humanities, UT Humanities Institute

Professor of Medical Education, Dell Medical School

University of Texas at Austin

Aull, Felice

Sep 29, 2021, 11:08:38 AM9/29/21
to (lit-med@googlegroups.com)

Felice Aull, Ph.D., M.A.
Founder, Literature, Arts, and Medicine Database
Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine
Division of Medical Humanities
NYU School of Medicine
personal website: www.feliceaull.com