LIT user study - call for participants

James Wexler

Jul 18, 2022, 9:10:48 AM7/18/22
to lit-annoucements

Hi LIT users! We, in the PAIR team, are actively working on improving LIT (https://pair-code.github.io/lit/) to meet the needs of AI/ML practitioners. As part of the process, we are conducting paid user studies to identify different workflows in which LIT is being used and challenges experienced in such workflows due to the current functionality of LIT.

We are reaching out to you to see if you would want to be part of the study as a LIT user. We are seeking a diverse range of participants for this study, therefore we encourage you to please fill out our recruitment form (time to fill: ~2 mins), regardless of your usage. Your inputs will be highly valuable for us to improve LIT's overall user experience and its functionalities.

Deadline:  21 July, but please fill it as soon as possible.

Please feel free to contact ram...@google.com if you have any questions. Thanks!