LIT website with demos and LIT version 0.2 released

James Wexler

Nov 16, 2020, 7:55:23 PM11/16/20
to lit-annoucements
The Language Interpretability Tool (LIT) now has a website with documentation, tutorials, and hosted demos. With the demos, you can explore LIT on a variety of different tasks and model types (for example: classification for sentiment analysis using BERT, text generation with T5) without needing to install LIT yourself.

Check out the website at https://pair-code.github.io/lit.

Also we've released version 0.2 of LIT today. This version has an improved UI, bug fixes, and a number of new features, including customizable layouts, and salience maps through integrated gradients. Install the new version either through pip (`pip install lit-nlp`), or by cloning the GitHub repo and building it locally. More details on setup can be found on the website's setup guide.

Please join this lit-annoucements Google Group to stay up to date on LIT as we continue to build it out. For feedback, such as feature requests and bug reports, please use GitHub issues.

- The LIT team