[ECOLOG-L] Riparian Management Workshop in Southern California - Registration Open!

Kurt Broz

Aug 10, 2015, 10:54:35 PM8/10/15
to ECOL...@listserv.umd.edu
Hello all,

The registration for the Riparian Management Workshop hosted by the Pala
Band of Mission Indians in pala, CA (with the help of Christopher
McDonald from UC Cooperative Extension) is NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Please go to this link to register:

http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=15920

Space is limited, so please register soon. We will have a schedule with
final speaker list within a couple of weeks. I am finalizing speakers.
There is no cost to come to the management meeting. It is along the San
Luis Rey River in San Diego, County, but the focus is more general to
riparian management: wildlife, water, climate change, partnerships,
permitting, etc. etc.

E-mail me at kb...@palatribe.com with any questions. It is a two day
workshop, September 16th and 17th, with a short field trip portion.

If you are interested in speaking, we also have some short speaking
times still open in the afternoon of the 17th.