[ECOLOG-L] ELTI-Yale Online Forest Restoration Course - Call for Applicants

Gillian Bloomfield

Aug 10, 2015, 11:04:14 PM8/10/15
to ECOL...@listserv.umd.edu
Dear Colleagues,

The Environmental Leadership and Training Initiative (ELTI) at the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies is pleased to announce the launch of our online course starting October 12, 2015, entitled:

"Tropical Forest Restoration in Human-Dominated Landscapes"

This six-week course will be held in English for a diverse audience of mid-career environmental professionals for $1200 USD. We kindly ask you to please distribute our course information to any colleagues who may be interested in applying.

At this link you will find the detailed course announcement which describes the audience, modules, instructors, and key features of the course.
The application link is: https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cCSTl4jI3p7kDOJ

We send our best regards and thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Gillian Bloomfield
Coordinator, Web-Based Training Program
Environmental Leadership & Training Initiative
Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies